Sales Development Representative Addison TX
Concentra colleagues remain passionate about our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for coordinating with the inside sales team to expedite sales activity on leads developed through digital marketing efforts. Sales Development Representative responsibilities include managing the synchronization of leads between the digital marketing automation platform and Concentra’s CRM platform. In this role, the Sales Development Representative will perform preliminary research to qualify the digital lead and route it to the appropriate sales channel for expedient sales follow up. In addition to an awareness of customer needs and experiences, this role also requires keen attention to detail, strong technology skills, exceptional organization skills even when working in a fast-paced environment, and an ability to understand Concentra’s digital marketing strategy, sales channel model and lead distribution approach.
- Interface with a marketing automation platform and CRM to maintain an accurate leads database in both systems
- Partner with the digital marketing team and IS to troubleshoot and correct synchronization issues between the two systems
- Use Concentra customer databases to research a digital lead’s current customer status and appropriately route the lead to appropriate channels
- Prequalify digital leads to separate sales leads from customer service/account management leads; route lead to appropriate resource based on findings
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Concentra sales channels, sales organization objectives, and commission plans and incorporate this knowledge into leads distribution processes
- Partner with digital marketing and sales analysts to maintain accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on digital leads and sales
- Accountability for various digital efforts as required, such as listings and review management
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Direct reports: No
- Indirect reports: No
- Budget responsibility: None
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field from an accredited college/university, preferred or combination of education and related-work experience and training may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college is equal to one year of directly related work experience and vice versa
- Customarily has at least one or more years of experience in Sales, Marketing or Communications
- Must have customer facing experience; can be face-to-face or telephonically
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing automation platforms or CRM systems is preferred
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Excellent systems skills including CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), customer information databases, and marketing automation platforms (Marketo)
- Must be able to analyze complex customer data and employ critical thinking skills on the use of this data in key processes and workflows
- Must be able to maintain professionalism when coordinating with multiple sales channels and internal departments
- Exceptional integrity
- Strong work ethic, with a desire to work with a high level of energy in fast-paced environment with aggressive performance expectations
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans