From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experiences by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Inside Account Executive will contact prospective customers whose interest in Concentra is identified through their digital behavior on the Concentra website. Using customer service, sales skills, and product expertise, the Inside Account Executive will influence customers and optimize business outcomes. This will include following the Concentra Best-in-Class sales process to telephonically provide solutions and product rates to prospects and customers. In this role, the Inside Account Executive will also identify additional sales opportunities for continued customer growth. Ideal candidates will have sales and customer service experience, display the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive sales activity objectives, and a drive for excellence with each interaction.
- Telephonic outreach to prospective customer leads that are generated through digital customer interactions and Concentra website activity.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Concentra’s products and services, and leverages this knowledge through the entire sales process.
- Use Concentra’s Best-in-Class value proposition to telephonically sell occupational health solutions to prospective customers.
- Leverage industry knowledge to identify opportunities to maximize the customer’s use of Concentra’s products and services.
- Partners with the colleagues at Concentra’s medical centers nationwide to ensure successful delivery of service to newly captured customers.
- Records sales activities and customer interactions in Microsoft Dynamics (CRM).
- Frequent telephonic follow up to previously sold customers to ensure continued satisfaction and utilization of Concentra’s services.
- Successful set up of new accounts within Concentra’s customer database in a way that results in accurate service delivery and smooth customer experiences.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Prior sales or customer service experience
- Experience in occupational health care or workers’ compensation industry is a bonus
- Experience with marketing and communications is a bonus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially telephonic communication
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and leverage it successfully throughout the sales process
- Ability to understand commission plans and execute sales documentation procedures to achieve sales quotas
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer-focused approach, which includes courteous and respectful interactions with customers especially when handling customer complaints or objections
- Strategic thinking skills; critical thinking is a must to identify customer needs, revenue maximization opportunities, and customer solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive performance expectations
- Strong systems skills and comfortability with working with technology
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and be a Concentra brand advocate
Working conditions/physical demands
- Professional office environment
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Speaking on the phone for extended periods of time
- Must work well in fast-paced environment to meet aggressive performance expectations