Clinical Director of Strategic Accounts
Physician shall provide clinical support for national onsite client. Physician will promote the delivery of the highest quality healthcare. Physician will report directly to VP of Medical Operations, Onsites.
- Work with assigned clients to support strategic planning and clinical operations that are consistent with medical and professional standards of care
- Work with assigned clients to provide clinical account management support
- Review cases at the request of client or medical leadership in an effort to remedy justified medical complaints and determine appropriate solutions and to ensure quality medical outcomes.
- Interact with all Regional and Area leaders regarding quality of care, policy and procedure and records issues.
- Assist in developing best practice medical and process management protocols for onsites.
- Assist with the continued development of repeatable processes including the RFP process, stewardship reporting and other analytical reporting.
- Support the product development team in expanding or developing new services
- Conduct client presentations as necessary
- Participate in quality audits to support the leadership teams in promoting high quality clinical outcomes.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to leaders and colleagues as request or needed.
- Participate in or support appropriate Medical Advisory Committees
- Time commitment- 0.4 FTE
- Exceptional business acumen and operations vision. Must see the big picture while managing details. Leadership and combines broad vision with a critical eye for internal operations and quality assurance.
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, presentations, listening, telephone, negotiations, business, and medical writing skills necessary to convey information to supervisors, peers, or patients/customers.
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and decision-making skills
- Sense of urgency, accustomed to tight deadlines and fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly adapt to change in stressful situations.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Highest level of integrity
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office and Medical Center Environment
- Some travel required up to 20%-30% of the time
- Current, unrestricted medical license
- Medical degree (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from accredited institution.
- Board Certification desired
- Minimum 5 years directly applicable experience, including:
- Minimum five years' experience in onsite medical care, physician management, occupational medicine and/or consulting with employer groups.
- Experience developing and implementing medical practice guidelines and quality improvement programs.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
If you’re ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra.