Outcomes Analyst II Addison TX Full Time
The Outcomes Analyst II position will support the reporting and analytical responsibilities of the Data Analytics group. Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of reporting from data quality assurance, report generation, distribution and analysis of utilization statistics, trends and outcomes.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly adhoc and quarterly utilization reports to support Sales, Marketing and Providers.
- Update and post reports on Data Analytic’s intranet site.
- Work with internal departments to customize reports for presentations and client meetings.
- Identify opportunities for analyses as related to trends or variances in outcomes or any other analyses lending insight to state and market utilization patterns.
- All other ad-hoc responsibilities, as needed.
- All levels of management, Medical Directors and Clinical Personnel
- Bachelors Degree (Healthcare related a plus)
- 2 to 3 years analytical experience (Healthcare related a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good database experience to manipulate data for analyses (experience with MS-Access, SAS, SPSS or comparable database tools)
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong background in occupation medicine/workers compensation a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible when priorities are re-assessed
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.