Virtual COVID Health Screener Licensed Practical Nurse Licensed Vocational Nurse LPN LVN
The remote Health Screener will virtually observe associates collecting specimens for COVID 19 screening by either anterior nasal swabbing or saliva collection, ensuring adequate specimens are obtained. Based on the needs of this client, this position is both virtual & temporary. Initial assignment length is estimated to be 6 months and has the potential to be extended.
The Concentra Health Screener will intervene only if the associate has questions or if they see an associate performing a self-collection inaccurately based on the visual testing instructions. Additionally, the position will counsel on the accurate procedures for maintaining a clean and safe environment, including wearing masks and social distancing, assist with the test process, help onsite leaders assure protocols are followed, and tweak the processes and protocols where indicated to improve efficiencies. The expectation is that Concentra colleagues will represent our company professionally, with positive behaviors and attitudes consistent with our values and engage directly with the associates by mentoring them.
There are three shifts available:
- Days, Monday - Friday 9am- 5:30pm EST
- Evenings, Monday - Friday 4pm - 12:30am EST
- Overnights, Sunday - Thursday 9pm - 5am EST
A shift differential is offered for hours worked between 5:01pm - 7:59am EST.
- Ensure accurate specimen collection, carried out in an efficient, safe, detailed, and reproducible manner.
- Ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies.
- Willingness to participate in initial and ongoing training as required.
- Strong interpersonal and attention to detail skills.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Medical professionals with active certifications/licensures in any of the following areas: Athletic Trainer, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) or Medical Assistant (MA), in the state of practice.
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to take care of people in a manner which shows tact and integrity.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans