Telemedicine Care Coordinator Addison, Texas (On-site)
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Telemedicine Care Coordinator - this is an on-site call center environment. In order to qualify, you must be willing to take a typing/data entry test on-site, as part of the interviewing process.
Hours are mid-shift (11AM-7PM) and must be willing to work weekends, as needed
As a Telemedicine Care Coordinator you will be the face of Concentra, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. You will begin with a video intake session, virtually assisting patients with their healthcare needs and coordinating care with a Telemedicine Physician or Concentra center.
The experience you will gain in this role is limitless, as are the career opportunities within Concentra. You will receive hands-on training and gain valuable experience caring for patients every day. Your positive attitude, decision making and excellent communication skills will make a direct, meaningful impact on the patient experience.
As a Telemedicine Care Coordinator, you will:
- Welcome, via video, patients and obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Coordinate patient care through video intake call
- Collect and document patient information to include demographics, chief complaint, review of medications, and allergies
- Screen and triage patients based on intake questions
- Route patient to Concentra doctor or other appropriate care
- Administrative duties as needed including scheduling appointments, contacting patients and customers, and answering calls
- Document in electronic medical record
- Assist other team members as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current MA credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations
- One year experience working as a medical assistant preferred
- Patient interaction via phone and video required
- Knowledge of telemedicine a plus
- Demonstrated Intermediate knowledge of PCs, word processing, and data entry
- Demonstrated excellent decision making, customer service and communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced
- Clinical office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans