From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
o A healing focus
o A selfless heart
o A tireless resolve
The Content Writer drives continuous improvement in content quality and Content team knowledge of relevant industries and trends. The Content Writer supports the Content Marketing Manager in helping to ensure the team maintains strong positive relationships with point of contact subject matter experts and leaders in product, operations, sales, legal, clinical and other departments. This position works at an advanced level to research industry verticals and trends, align team’s produced content with real-world developments, and explore topics that potentially help differentiate Concentra from market competitors. Position serves as the team lead contact for “earned” media coverage, product marketing, digital campaigns and key initiatives as assigned.
- Serve as Writer and Content Producer for SEO articles, webinars, white papers, executive blog submissions, news releases, and company bios. Lend strategic support in project development, such as through Marketing Briefs, product marketing collateral, digital campaigns, project rollout and meeting deadlines. Serves a selective role in one-off assignments/collateral.
- Serve as a point of contact for them in their professional development and enhancement of work products; contribute to their accelerated accumulation of industry knowledge through focused presentations/discussions and offering guidance in their assignments.
- Interview key external and internal stakeholders, experts, customers, and members of the media to develop content, as well as perform additional, independent research as required.
- Critically and effectively analyze scope of work when intaking projects; identify and address red flags, add project to marketing tracker, and make deliverable recommendations.
- When assigned projects, manage content review, project intake, collaboration with other parties, and associated timelines with minimal supervision; adhere to set timelines and manage time effectively.
- Maintain and implement ongoing editorial calendar related to media and article publication.
- Maintain associated project trackers and marketing tracker for own projects, as well as produce marketing briefs and content summaries for all project collateral developed.
- Collaborate with the Design and/or Digital team as appropriate for launch/implementation, which may include uploading to internal/external sites as appropriate.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, English, or in related field from an accredited college/university
- Master’s degree in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, English, or in related field preferred
- Customarily has at least five years of experience in a professional writing environment developing content for a variety of mediums targeted at a B2B audience
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative, and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Strategic thinking with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to apply advanced writing and editing skills.
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex messages into understandable narrative.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and be thorough in critical follow-up
- General knowledge and familiarity with established standards, concepts, and practices related to professional/business writing; experience writing in a corporate environment is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Effective interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy dealing with internal colleagues, regulatory agencies, vendors, members of the media, and all levels of executives and managers
- Keen proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to work hard and share in the success with the team
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans