Digital Marketing Specialist Addison, TX
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support retention, expansion and growth of prospective and current Concentra customer visits and revenue.
Although email is the main channel through with proactive communication will occur, the role must consider all available channels in campaign creation (web, social, syndication, etc.) To be effective, the Digital Marketing Specialist must develop in depth knowledge of Concentra products to align campaign activities with business goals. A combination of business thinking and tactical execution are keys to the success of the candidate.
- Own and be the SME in Marketo, Concentra’s Marketing Automation platform.
- Planning, development and execution of national or local digital programs and campaigns, with a focus on B2B lead nurture and relationship management (retention) campaigns.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as, events, field, information services, sales and business product teams.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as media campaign budgets and schedules.
- Engage as necessary with other team members (Social, Web, Analytics) to ensure campaign execution and successful results.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing with a preference for B2B services companies.
- 5-8 years experience in a marketing or digital marketing role.
- Experience using Marketo to drive email marketing campaigns.
Core Competency Requirements
- Good understanding of digital marketing.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative B2B digital campaigns.
- Proven experience working with a variety of digital assets.
- Clear understanding of sales funnel dynamics and how digital marketing impacts the sales cycle.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understandings of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to manage multiple projects across different lines of business.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in: Google Analytics, Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans