Director of Operations Dallas and Fort Worth, TX
Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our driving purpose is to provide a superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner - one patient at a time.
Regional Operations Director
You will be accountable for the operational management of all assigned sites (centers and on-sites), the Director of Operations successfully forms teams focused on service delivery, driving key business metrics, clinician support and growing our core business. This includes the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and maintaining internal and external relationships across the markets. 100% G&A with 80% of the time spent at sites.
- Ensures staffing optimization and holds staff accountable to impact workflow and patient experience for all disciplines and sites.
- Works collaboratively Center Directors and Assistant Directors in assessing center processes, work flows and staffing to continuously improve the patient experience.
- Maintains and builds relationships (to include stewardship and client meetings) with employers, payers, referral sources, networks, local communities, etc. to drive market growth.
- Mentors and coaches operations leaders regarding business metrics, patient/client happiness, center management, etc.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation, mentoring / development, engagement, retention, performance management and succession planning.
- Cultivates an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Monitors and manages appropriate key business and clinical metrics: GRV, EBITDA, efficiencies, PI, cost per encounter, coding and documentation and other metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of direct management experience
- Multisite healthcare management experience required
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving defined service standards
- Considerate and encouraging communication style; warm, positive, upbeat demeanor
- Ability to oversee and prioritize multiple tasks at a time in a dynamic environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled