Vice President of Operations Addison TX Full Time
The Vice-President of Operations (VP-Ops) assists the President in the day to day management of the business, with a focus and emphasis on finance and profitability, operational efficiency, process improvement, compliance, outreach/marketing and project management. The VP-Ops must develop, implement and evaluate comprehensive policies, procedures and training programs to ensure achievement of financial and service goals for the business.
- Financial Management:
- Responsible for financial oversight of the business, including pricing, forecasting, budgeting, billing and financial analysis.
- Reviews financial statements and activity reports to ensure the business objectives are achieved.
- Operational Management:
- Directs activities of the business to establish responsibilities, plan improvements and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Analyzes operations and key drivers to evaluate performance of company and staff and to determine areas of operational efficiencies and program enhancements.
- Oversee the Outreach/Marketing function and ensure goals and objectives are being met.
- Directs, plans and implements policies for the business to ensure delivery of programs in accordance with objectives of Valor and our VA partners.
- Assigns or delegates responsibilities to subordinates as applicable.
- Oversees data/dashboard report(s) regarding enrollment trends, staffing vacancy time, and other KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Identify opportunities and manage strategic initiatives to help eliminate process, procedure and other operational barriers. Ensure minimal disruption to the business.
- Provide ongoing performance management with direct reports with a focus on high colleague engagement and collaboration.
- Oversees compliance requirements of the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Joint Commission (JC), Environment of Care (EOC) oversight, lab compliance and other related items. Develops audits and process improvements as required.
- Provide timely and ongoing communication to clinic colleagues and/or leadership teams regarding strategic initiatives, projects and other business items.
- Customer Service: Must provide excellent customer service to each veteran and his/her family, both in person and over the phone, as well as to fellow colleagues, VA partners, and the community.
- Establish and maintain a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met.
- Collaborates with clinic leaders, support departments and company leadership in a manner that enhances growth initiatives.
- Dallas-based position
- Undergraduate college degree in business or related field; Master’s degree (MBA, Public Health, etc.) preferred
- 5- 10 years of multisite healthcare experience, preferably on a large geographic scale
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with executive presence.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills required, with the ability to achieve metrics-driven outcomes.
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor, with a focus on collaboration.
- Travel required as needed.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.