Director of Clinical Analytics
- Develop strategic departmental plan to target and align with company initiatives as related to clinical outcomes, best practices and Concentra’s value proposition for Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care and Primary Care business lines.
- Integral in development of analysis and clinical outcomes reporting for new business lines, to include but not limited to Urgent Care and Primary Care
- Created dashboards highlighting key metrics/indicators driving clinical outcomes and physician practice patterns.
- Maximize productivity and reporting efficiencies through effective identification of resource needs to align with business objectives and developed technical solutions to offset resource deficiencies
- Initiate and manage projects, reporting and analysis to align with Concentra Management and Operational goals.
- Ensure data integrity, accurate interpretation of outcomes and timely delivery of all products to provide effective solutions to support client issues or needs.
- Monitor and research healthcare trends and benchmarks to maintain industry competitiveness and intelligence.
- Provide leadership, direction and development to staff to promote professional growth and to upgrade departmental talent.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
Education: Bachelors with Advanced degree a plus, in Public Health, Health Planning, Health Administration, Economics, Business, Mathematics or Statistics with at least 7 – 10 years applied experience. Such experience to include:
- Strategic Thinking: Proactively initiate and target projects or shift department dynamics to meet the changing needs of the business or meet client expectations.
- Strong Analytical Skills: Ability to identifying and interpret the focus of the project and apply decisive reasoning to produce solutions to meet client needs.
- Strong Technical Expertise: Possess hands on knowledge of database systems, infrastructure and SQL or comparable language, as well as advanced presentation packages/tools to improve department efficiencies and expedite gap solutions for business needs.
- Mathematical and Statistical Reasoning Skills: Effectively use mathematical and statistical tools to summarize, make predictions and draw conclusions from data.
- Advanced Project Management Techniques:Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects by staff members, in additional to personal projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong Communication/Presentation Skills:Must be able to articulate verbally, in written and presentation format to effectively communicate to all levels of management, i.e. executive management, clinical staff, operations, sales, etc.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.