Onsite Implementation Director Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain foced on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Onsite Director will oversee/assist in the overall project/implementation plan of improvement programs throughout Concentra Onsite Centers , which include but not limited to implementation, client support, coordination within organization to successfully deploy and implement new locations and engage in sunset of termed clients.
- Monitors the overall implementation process and coordination of activities for installations.
- Manages the overall project/implementation plan for installations.
- Manages and coordinates the capacity of projects within the onsite business to assist in a structure of success.
- Develop key metrics and standardized reporting related to upcoming projects.
- Develops or utilizes project management tools that facilitate a detailed tracking of the implementation process steps, milestones, progress indicators, issue tracking, resolutions, and responsibilities.
- Facilitates communications among the various internal and external constituents involved in sale and implementation such as; sales, operations management, recruiting, client, vendor partner(s), internal management, and clinical staff.
- Provides regular updates to onsite leadership on progress of implementations and alerts to tasks that are falling out of schedule.
- Coordinates and provisions appropriate expert and/or clinical resources that are required for installations.
- Understands the roles of the various operating personnel that might be engaged in an implementation and subsequent operations.
- Understands the general service parameters of the particular service offering.
- Reviews and insures that the scope of service document is appropriate and complete with all approvals and matching what was sold with what Concentra is planning to deliver.
- Facilitates an orderly transition of client engagement from implementation personnel to operations personnel.
- Will be introduced into the sales process prior to closing of sale and provides feedback to Sales resources relative to possible issues associated with implementation.
- Will remain engaged with onsite for an undefined period of time following start up and will be a resource to operational management for any remaining implementation steps.
- Schedule and lead weekly implementation calls with onsite leadership, recruiting, legal and other internal stakeholders to provide status of active implementations and discuss new implementations in the queue
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customarily has at least five years of demonstrated healthcare experience
- Customarily has at least two years of project management experience
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Astute at working within and building effective working relationships across a matrix organization.
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently when required
- Must be able to think independently to prioritize work activities.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities.
- Prevents recurrence of issues by identifying trends and implementing fix.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills, work independently, and have a sense of urgency prioritizing resolution of issues that affect business workflow and patient care.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of staff.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.