Support Specialist I EUD Addison TX Full Time
Relying on experience and judgment and working under direct supervision, applies understanding of computer software and hardware to resolve broad spectrum of problems.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Support Specialist is on the front line of IT support, servicing colleagues with their computing issues. Focused on providing excellent customer service, this role is available to handle requests and incidents with end user systems, applications, peripherals, and mobile devices.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations. This position may require an associate’s degree in a related area and/or 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Work assigned tickets/tasks
- Configure laptop, desktops and thin clients
- Provides MAC for all employees at Corporate and field locations
- Deploy images to all thin client, laptop, and desktop
- Provide EU application support
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Working Knowledge of PC applications
- Commitment to customer service. Knowledge related to hardware configurations and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and ability to learn hardware and network skills.
- Deadline oriented, team oriented.
- Ability to coordinate and work with other departments
- Able to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues
- Ability to assist colleagues over the phone or via remote assistance
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess the following skills and experiences:
- 1 - 3 years experience in desktop support
- Associate degree preferred
- A+ Certification
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.