IT Asset Management Analyst Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Concentra is seeking an IT Asset Management Analyst to join our team full time. The IT Asset Management Analyst is responsible for ensuring that technology assets are, tracked, received, recovered, deployed, and retired in a controlled manner as well as fulfill requests for ordering hardware\software. The IT Analyst processes all incoming equipment, validates each shipment, and updates the asset inventory database. In addition, IT Asset Analyst will track all non compliance devices (assets not connected on the network) and work on retrieving them if not in use or ensuring they are connected on the network.
- Receive IT equipment delivered to Information Services, including logging received equipment, storing it securely, conducting periodic inventories and logging distribution.
- Track asset utilization and ensure assets not in use are recovered, inventoried, relocated, or disposed of in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage the movement of equipment between locations including generating shipping labels and researching shipments as needed.
- Maintains and develops process for check in and check out of loaned equipment.
- Submits order requests for network equipment and PC accessories to maintain stockroom inventory levels.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly asset reports in Excel.
- Responsible for following, supporting, and enforcing all internal control processes and procedures.
- Run weekly compliance report and vet it to ensure hardware are connected on the network and to retrieve assets that are not in use.
- Assist in other job duties as determined by the Manager of IT Assets.
- Monitor day-to-day purchase requisition intake and process all requests within established service levels.
- Assist with placing orders via ITAM system.
- Reconcile, validate product and/or service receipt, and submit purchasing invoices for approval in the system within the guidelines of a predefined SLA.
- Comfortable with communicating over the phone, through email and in person.
- Ability to identify and prioritize activities.
- Must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills utilizing available resources.
- Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels, inside and outside of the IT organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented, can work independently, and set priorities.
- Demonstrate professional maturity and an ability to clearly and effectively communicate with others both inside and outside the department.
- Must be professient in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access databases is a plus.
Working conditions/physical demands:
- This position will be based in an office environment.
- This position may requires lifting boxes and hardware up to 35lbs.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.