Network Analyst II Addison, TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
This position is responsible for designing, supporting and maintaining the corporate wide LAN/WAN environments. This individual will provide technical network expertise across a broad range of platforms and technologies and as such must have a broad range of technical knowledge and experience.
- Provide lead support and troubleshooting for IP technologies, including but not limited to: network connectivity, routing protocols, load balancers and firewalls.
- Act as lead for configuring, deploying, and monitoring network equipment, network usage and systems availability.
- Participate in the development of design and architectural strategies to include technology standardization and modernization.
- Collect and analyze data about the performance and capacity of the network and its components.
- Develop design standards and guidelines, and collaborate with other peers and architects on IT best practice solutions.
- Assist in developing, motivating and enhancing the team's capabilities to meet strategic and operating objectives.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Certifications: CCNA, CCDA
- Customarily eight years of progressive responsibilities supporting a medium to large size, multi-site network. Expertise in supporting DMVPN environment.
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently when required
- Experienced with working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Time management skills to allow the Network Analyst to work on several initiatives at a time
- Effective communication skills that allows reaching out to a changing audience across the IT organization
- Must be able to think independently to prioritize work activities
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities
- Requires superior teamwork skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Medium to large scale multi-site IT/IS operations experience
- Follow project methodology
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity, use of legs, back, arms and hands, as well as eye-hand coordination. Constantly to frequently standing, sitting and walking for prolonged periods of time, as well as occasional twisting, pushing, pulling, bending stooping, and climbing. Ability to communicate with employees, vendors, staff and clients. Normal or corrected vision to levels that allow performance of tasks inherent to medical practice and common office work. Hearing within the acceptable range for telephone contacts. Sitting for extended periods of time. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices. Able to lift computer drives, monitors, and other peripherals. The ability to lift up to 50 pounds as required by performing the duties of the position.
Travel: Moderate travel up to 30% by land or air is required of employee in this position. While traveling the employee may encounter varying weather conditions, road and walking surfaces and will need to adjust to those conditions (i.e., inclement weather, slippery surfaces, wet surfaces, uneven surfaces, humid, cold or hot temperatures, etc.). Also, while traveling the employee will need to adjust to the physical demands that may include: lifting to place luggage in overhead bin(s), standing in line(s), walking, sitting for unknown periods of time, and other physical demands that traveling may impose on a person.
The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. In this position, the employee may have imposed pressure on a routine and frequent basis to meet various deadlines, contact with people in stressful and unpredictable situations and to handle confidential and sensitive information and situations with care and protecting patient and employee data is critical.
The above statements for physical, mental and working conditions are subject to change based on office, clinical or external/internal factors and environments.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.