Software Development Analyst I Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and onsite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Software Development Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. They are responsible for delivering quality customer service, as well as, incorporating and adhering to requirements defined by Concentra technology standards. The Analyst I’s are responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. Software Development Analyst I’s work under the supervision of the Manager, Software Development.
- Help maintain and improve EDI process.
- Ability to use monitoring tools to properly diagnose system or application issues or downtime.
- Respond to and resolve end user technical support issues via telephone, email, and remote access software.
- Participate in system roll out with client clinical and IS staff, and complete delegated tasks to meet deadlines.
- Documentation of all customer interactions in ticketing system.
- Periodic work schedule flexibility.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job.
- The Analyst I’s is responsible for any Help Desk tickets relating to Development issues.
- Develop reports, upon request, utilizing various report-writing tools in all applications.
- Ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
- Review outstanding issues daily to assure that troubleshooting and resolutions are current.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing environment and recommend cost efficient techniques.
- Support the mission and direction of Concentra, both within the Information Services department and throughout the corporation.
- Ensure all changes comply with change management policies and procedures.
- Complete any activities, tasks, and projects assigned.
- Responsible for reporting to and completing work at assigned times.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software development technologies and environments.
- Work with end users and other Information Services staff to develop criteria for specific phases of assigned projects and ensure proper testing of all developed solutions.
- Ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner and are compliant with specified SLA’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Related Field or equivalent work experience
- Must have 1-3 years of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) configuration, development, and maintenance.
- 2+ years working experience in a production support role or 2+ years of experience working in operational support role.
- Requires superior teamwork and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Vetera