CRM Software Development Analyst II
The Software Development Analyst II - CRM reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. They are responsible for delivering quality customer service, as well as, incorporating and adhering to requirements defined by Concentra technology standards. The Analyst II’s are responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if required.
*This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management*
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Responsible for developing software tasks in accordance with Information System standards and methodologies.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business partners and other technology teams within the organization
- Responsible for any Help Desk tickets relating to Development issues.
- Develop reports, upon request, utilizing various report-writing tools in all applications.
- Ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
- Review outstanding issues on a daily basis to assure that troubleshooting and resolutions are current.
- Recognize potential areas where policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion. Submit recommendations as appropriate.
- Participate in relevant information-sharing activities.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Help build team spirit by assisting other staff members and promoting a positive workplace.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing environment and recommend cost efficient techniques.
- Support the mission and direction of Concentra, both within the Information Services department and throughout the corporation.
- Create, maintain and update disaster recovery procedures when changes in hardware or applications occur.
- Ensure all changes comply with change management policies and procedures.
- Complete any activities, tasks, and projects assigned.
- Responsible for reporting to and completing work at assigned times.
- Provide technical mentoring to the more junior developers.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software development technologies and environments.
- Work with end users and other Information Services staff to develop criteria for specific phases of assigned projects, and ensure proper testing of all developed solutions.
- Assist in the design and development of database schemas.
- Lead the development of small applications with minimal supervision
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college is equal to one year of directly related work experience and vice versa
- 5 years of hands-on experience in or supporting sales and marketing organizations
- Healthcare experience, a plus
- Must have experience with MS Dynamics CRM D365 and/or desired experience with later CRM versions
- Proficient with SQL 2012-2016, SQL Server, SSIS
- Proficient with MSCRM plugins required (i.e. Outlook Plugin, Kingsway, Scribe, etc)
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience.
- PC Hardware and peripheral experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft or Java productivity applications.
- Knowledge of browser-based technology.
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows and OS X/iOS.
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies