Telecom IT Asset Management Specialist
Concentra is a national health care company focused on improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Through our affiliated clinicians, we provide occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services from more than 532 medical centers in 44 states. In addition to these locations, Concentra serves employers by providing a broad range of health services and operating more than 130 onsite medical facilities.
Concentra is seeking an IT Asset Management Analyst to join our team full time. The Telecom IT Asset Management Specialist is responsible for for managing vendor invoices for billing, advertising, and telecommunications support services. The Telecom Asset Management Specialist has a high level of customer interaction and works closely with both vendors and end users in processes invoice requests, service requests, and requests for payment. The Telecom Asset Management Specialist reports to the Manager of IT Assets & Purchasing.
- Provides superior customer support to internal and external customers in all encounters.
- Tracks timely receipt of telecom invoices, identifying when invoices are not received and contacting vendor to obtain such invoices.
- Prepares Request for Payment (RFPs) forms for submission to accounts payable.
- Compares and tracks invoices to identify any cost variances and follow-up to resolution.
- Complete any activities, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
- Ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Recognize potential areas where policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion. Submit recommendations as appropriate.
- Support the mission and direction of Concentra, both within the Information Services department and throughout the organization.
- Experience processing and managing invoices in a large corporate environment.
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 3 year experience in a customer or information service position
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Superior teamwork skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be comfortable working in a technical environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft productivity applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
Working conditions/physical demands
- This position will be based in an office environment.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if required.
*This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management*
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans