IT Asset Management Specialist
The IT Asset Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring that technology assets are, tracked, received, recovered, deployed, and retired in a controlled manner. The IT Asset Specialist processes all incoming equipment, validates each shipment, and updates the asset inventory database. The IT Asset Specialist is responsible for testing and evaluating returned equipment and processing end of life equipment. The IT Asset Specialist tracks assets not connected to the network and recovers assets not in use. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Receive IT equipment delivered to Information Services, including logging received equipment, storing it securely, conducting periodic inventories and logging distribution.
- Track asset utilization and ensure assets not in use are recovered, inventoried, relocated, or disposed of in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage the movement of equipment between locations including generating shipping labels and researching shipments as needed
- Maintain and develop process for check in and check out of loaned equipment
- Submit order requests for network equipment and PC accessories to maintain stockroom inventory levels
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly asset reports in Excel
- Responsible for following, supporting, and enforcing all internal control processes and procedures.
- Assist in other job duties as determined by the Manager of IT Assets.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Associate Degree or some college courses in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university, the degree is preferred
• Customarily has at least one or more years of demonstrated experience in a related field
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency,
Initiative and Flexibility
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore
alternatives, and propose quality solutions
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which
shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI)
in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
• Strong ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently when required
• Experience working with all levels of management and various customers
• Comfortable with communicating over the phone, through email and in person
• Detailed and organized personality
• Excellent listening skills
• Follow up skills are a must
• Requires superior teamwork skills
• Able to work with little supervision
• Previous experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Microsoft Access databases is a plus
• Interpersonal skills required to deal politely, courteously and patiently with all personality types
• Experienced with working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortable with communicating over the phone, through email and in person.
- Detailed and organized personality.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Follow up skills are a must.
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access databases is a plus.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if required.
*This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management*
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans