IT Asset Management Analyst I Addison, TX
The IT Asset Management Inventory Analyst will be primarily responsible for ensuring the continuous compliance of all company IT assets and from all perspectives; this includes, but may not be limited to: running weekly compliance reports, tracking the physical receipt and deployment or redeployment of both new and existing hardware/software assets, monitoring transactional activity as it relates to IT assets being moved/transferred, reassigned and/or decommissioned and properly disposed of in the IT Asset Management database. This role will also have an active level of involvement in ensuring the continual enforcement of all IT Asset Management processes/procedures and governing IT Asset Management policies.
The IT Asset Management Inventory Analyst will be responsible for supplying and managing materials, including workstations, parts and components, and other, general computer peripherals, as well as for working closely with new and existing IT vendors.
- Manage enterprise-wide technology assets, including software and hardware from procurement through retirement.
- Run weekly Compliance Report to ensure all organization’s units are compliant and up to standard on encryption.
- Email users whose assets fill off the network and work with them on making these assets compliant.
- Work on disabling units that are noncompliant from the network to reduce risks to the organization.
- Run Quarterly Compliance Report for internal auditors.
- Create reports using Service-Now Directory, and other resources for key stakeholders.
- Actively monitor, manage, and research/respond to requests that comes through ITAM ServiceNow queue and IT Asset Management mailbox.
- Work with vendors on decommissioning old hardware and retiring these assets from the system.
- Facilitate and monitor all asset return to corporate.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including, but not limited to assisting assets from stock; deliver assets to EUD team for configuration, and shipping assets to centers as requested.
- Conduct regular inventory audits of primary stock items, i, also conduct biweekly physical inventory counts for all parts/peripheral items. Ensure that any inventory discrepancies are properly documented, researched and reconciled (in a timely manner), also make sure that the inventory records are kept current and are available for review in real-time through the use of the IT Asset Management database.
- Maintain security of unused assets and redeploy as appropriate to other areas within the organization.
- Support Rollout Team projects by attending weekly meetings and support the project as needed.
- Run biweekly reports on all new, transferred, and retired assets for accounting and respond to all accounting queries concerning assets and their status.
- Assist with implementing and continually improving IT Asset Management policies and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with inventory management systems.
- Bachelor degree, CITAM/ CITAD
- Specialized training/certification courses related to materials management, inventory control and/or OSHA requirements is preferred.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.