CRM Business Analyst
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Software Development Analyst II reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. They are responsible for delivering quality customer service, as well as, incorporating and adhering to requirements defined by Concentra technology standards. The Analyst II’s are responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. Software Development Analyst II’s work under the supervision of the Manager, Software Development.
- Responsible for developing software tasks in accordance with Information System standards and methodologies.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job.
- The Analyst II’s are responsible for any Help Desk tickets relating to Development issues.
- Develop reports, upon request, utilizing various report-writing tools in all applications.
- Ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
- Review outstanding issues on a daily basis to assure that troubleshooting and resolutions are current.
- Recognize potential areas where policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion. Submit recommendations as appropriate.
- Participate in relevant information-sharing activities.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Help build team spirit by assisting other staff members and promoting a positive workplace.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing environment and recommend cost efficient techniques.
- Support the mission and direction of Concentra, both within the Information Services department and throughout the corporation.
- Create, maintain and update disaster recovery procedures when changes in hardware or applications occur.
- Ensure all changes comply with change management policies and procedures.
- Complete any activities, tasks, and projects assigned.
- Responsible for reporting to and completing work at assigned times.
- Provide technical mentoring to the more junior developers.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software development technologies and environments.
- Work with end users and other Information Services staff to develop criteria for specific phases of assigned projects, and ensure proper testing of all developed solutions.
- Assist in the design and development of database schemas.
- Lead the development of small applications with minimal supervision.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in or supporting sales and marketing organizations
- Healthcare experience, a plus
- Must have experience with MS Dynamics CRM D365 and/or desired experience with later CRM versions
- Proficient with SQL 2012-2016, SQL Server, SSIS
- Proficient with MSCRM plugins required (i.e. Outlook Plugin, Kingsway, Scribe, etc)
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience.
- PC Hardware and peripheral experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft or Java productivity applications.
- Knowledge of browser-based technology.
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows and OS X/iOS.
Working conditions/physical demands
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.