From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Solution Architect contributes to the alignment of IS strategy and systems with overall company objectives. The role sets the architecture direction of the organization through guiding principles and roadmaps, guides application development and infrastructure teams regarding new technologies, system requirements, and enterprise and solutions architecture options. The Architect creatively solves architectural problems, with an eye toward simplicity and enables the IS organization for speed using modern development practices and technology.
The Solution Architect will focus on Concentra partner integrations. This will involve strong collaboration with Concentra business leaders and key Concentra partners to understand integration objectives, use cases, and requirements. The Solution Architect will be leading overall external integration design across Concentra to ensure a best-in-class partner integration capability. Important aspects of design include external-facing data schemas and contracts, back-end processing of external requests through various services/applications, security, performance, scalability, and supportability.
- Design Concentra external partner API capabilities and integrations. Oversee development activities to ensure alignment with design, best practices, and the Concentra reference architecture.
- Build strong relationships with business partners and various levels of IS leadership to drive strategy and tactical execution.
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the end users and/or customers and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures and managing solutions.
- Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural roadmap for the enterprise and delivers architectural projects that align IS with business strategies.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the IS organization to find and enable efficiencies.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports.
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IS standards, policies and architectural plans.
- Contribute and govern the use of standards and frameworks for mobile applications, web-based applications, and middleware solutions throughout the enterprise.
- Provide broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- Stay abreast of leading-edge technologies and best practices, especially in the cloud space.
- Lead or participate in R&D and proof of concept activities.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar field of study
- Advanced technical degree preferred
- Customarily has at least ten or more years of IT experience. Experience should include:
- Customarily has at least five or more years of hands-on development experience
- Customarily has at least five or more years of IT architecture experience
- Technical experience with:
- Large heterogenous enterprise environments
- Service-based architecture or event-driven architecture (SOA or Micro-services)
- Various systems integration patterns (Messaging, Web Services, APIs, etc.)
- Domain driven design and domain-level data modeling
- Cloud-based architectures and solutions
- Agile methodologies
- Tibco products preferred
- Experience with Healthcare preferred
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans