Software Development Analyst I Addison TX
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and onsite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
At Concentra, The Software Development Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. They are responsible for delivering quality customer service, as well as, incorporating and adhering to requirements defined by Concentra technology standards. The Analyst I’s are responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. Software Development Analyst I’s work under the supervision of the Manager, Software Development.
- Handle daily support requests received.
- Provide second level assessment, support and resolution of issues including root cause.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the production support team and Service Now.
- Collect appropriate and accurate information on all production issues.
- Help maintain, improve, and develop EDI processes.
- Maintain current and accurate data throughout the lifecycle of a ticket.
- Ability to use monitoring tools to properly diagnose system or application issues or downtime.
- Responsible for continually monitoring and improving the overall performance of IS operations.
- Responsible for investigating issues/reported bugs, identifying the cause, analyzing impact and providing best possible solution.
- Respond to and resolve user technical support issues via telephone, email, and remote access software as needed.
- Participate in system roll out with client clinical and IS staff, and complete delegated tasks to meet deadlines.
- Establish SLA’s for response time to events and incidents,
- Troubleshoot and maintain networking software and IS infrastructure products
- Documentation of all customer interactions in Service Now.
- Periodic flexible work schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Related Field or equivalent work experience
- Must have 2-4 years of .NET development and maintenance/support experience.
- 3+ years of working experience in a software development or production support role or operational support role.
- Must have experience in Business Process Improvement, Problem Management/Preventive maintenance.
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.