IT Asset Management Specialist Addison TX
The IT Asset Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring that technology assets are, tracked, received, recovered, deployed, and retired in a controlled manner. The IT Asset Specialist processes all incoming equipment, validates each shipment, and updates the asset inventory database. The IT Asset Specialist is responsible for testing and evaluating returned equipment and processing end of life equipment. The IT Asset Specialist tracks assets not connected to the network and recovers assets not in use. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Receive IT equipment delivered to Information Services, including logging received equipment, storing it securely, conducting periodic inventories and logging distribution.
- Track asset utilization and ensure assets not in use are recovered, inventoried, relocated, or disposed of in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage the movement of equipment between locations including generating shipping labels and researching shipments as needed
- Maintain and develop process for check in and check out of loaned equipment
- Submit order requests for network equipment and PC accessories to maintain stockroom inventory levels
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly asset reports in Excel
- Responsible for following, supporting, and enforcing all internal control processes and procedures.
- Assist in other job duties as determined by the Manager of IT Assets.
- Comfortable with communicating over the phone, through email and in person.
- Detailed and organized personality.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Follow up skills are a must.
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access databases is a plus.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.