Director Enterprise Architect Addison, TX Full Time
The Director, Enterprise Architecture will be responsible for driving overall Concentra architecture for custom purchased applications, custom development, and vendor owned applications. In this role, this leader will direct applications strategy and requirements development with key IS and business owners and stakeholders. The Director engages with and manages the relationships with stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of the business needs and how software can enable the required business functionality. This position works across Concentra business units and within IS to ensure that project and objectives are successfully met.
• Provides architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
• Evaluate and recommend technologies, tools, and process to ensure successful delivery of highest quality products and cutting-edge solutions that are scalable.
• Evolves and matures the current systems and applications architecture. Introduces technology best practices and design patterns.
• Develops architectural diagrams and deliverables for the enterprise and lines of business.
• Provide technical leadership to team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Oversees Concentra Architecture Review Committee.
• Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by designing, developing, upgrading, releasing and maintaining Concentra’s business capabilities using a planned and structured process.
• Responsible for architecture diagrams for all enterprise applications and the integration of each.
• Consults with stakeholders to identify their needs and builds and maintains architecture, applications and solutions that will balance competing client needs and priorities, improve business processes, meet targeted project business and performance criteria.
• Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to align product to meet customer requirements and expectations.
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent is required
• In lieu of undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college equals one year of work experience and vice versa
• Master’s degree in Business and/or Computer Science is preferred
• Ongoing knowledge of architecture principles and best practices and new technologies
• Customarily has at least twelve or more years of demonstrated architecting experience in a dynamic environment managing complex and often conflicting product requirements from a diverse group of external and/or internal customers.
• Customarily has at least three years of management experience
• Track record of success in the architecture and development of software and delivery of database management and/or workflow solutions in an organization where speed of change is constant.
• Direct database experience with both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases development. Well versed with context and knowledge management tools and products like Sitecore and SharePoint.
• Prefer knowledge in Microsoft .Net and Java platforms and tools, as well as contemporary desktop and mobile oriented software (AngularJS, SOA, HTML5, wikis, blogs, tags).
• Demonstrated track record of implementing enhanced product development processes that shorten release cycles and improve “time to market” for new products.
• Experience in software management and integration of complex systems from numerous development sources including matrixed internal organizations.
Concentra provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected categories. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.