Software Development Analyst II Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and onsite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
At Concentra, The Software Development Analyst II reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. They are responsible for delivering quality customer service, as well as, incorporating and adhering to requirements defined by Concentra technology standards. The Analyst II’s are responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. Software Development Analyst II’s work under the supervision of the Manager, Software Development.
- Help maintain, improve, and develop EDI processes.
- Understanding Integration requirements for systems and providing ESB design
- Designing & Developing TIBCO based interfaces
- Performance benchmarking & tuning Integration interfaces using tools like JConsole and JMX protocols
- Integrating Concentra business with external vendor application using TIBCO products Master File Transfer and Business Connect
- Participate in Integration Code review & Optimization discussions
- Proving Testing support & Deployment support to release teams
- Tibco Build & Deployment automation using Bamboo tool
- Conducting Unit testing & automating regression testing scenarios using SOAP UI & HP Functional Test suite
- Providing reusable frameworks for Auditing, Logging and exception handling using Tibco
- Automate ESB infrastructure & business processes monitoring using Tibco Hawk, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Experimenting on new solution patterns, new tools and providing proof of concepts to Application architects
- Documenting Integration business processes business rules in Confluence.
- Establish SLA’s for response time to events and incidents,
- Troubleshoot and maintain networking software and IS infrastructure products
- Documentation of all customer interactions in Service Now.
- Periodic flexible work schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Related Field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of working experience on designing & developing Java/JEE applications with Spring2.0 framework and Struts
- 4+ years of experience in tibco development and architecture on Tibco BW 5.x or higher.
- Experience in different protocols like JMS/REST/SOAP/EDI 835 ,837
- Working experience on design & developing Web UI applications using Tibco GI, Tibco Portal, Angular 4.0, ReactJS, NodeJS
- Experience in Data Governance and Master data management standards
- Working experience on EHR products like Allscripts TouchWorks & Allscripts APM and integration protocols and tools like Hl7, CCDA, FHIR, Rhapsody
- Sound knowledge & work experience on databases Oracle 12C, MS SQL Server and Sybase databases
- 4+ years working experience in a software development or production support role or 2-4+ years of experience working in operational support role.
- Must have experience in Business Process Improvement, Problem Management/Preventive Maintenance and Analytical & Conceptual Problem Solving.
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans