Sr Cisco VoIP Engineer Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- This position is responsible for the enterprise telecommunications functions, ensuring uptime and daily delivery of systems ranging from corporate voice functions to the global call center systems.
- This position is responsible for designing, supporting and maintaining the corporate wide Cisco VoIP Telephony environment.
- This individual will provide technical VoIP expertise on supporting, troubleshooting and resolving telephony challenges on the Cisco platform. The individual will also have expertise and experience in designing and rolling out redundant call managers to support a DR initiative.
- The Telecom Engineer will provide guidance, mentoring and oversight to the existing corporate telecom team.
- The Telecom Engineer role reports directly to the Sr. Manager of IT Infrastructure. This position is responsible for the enterprise telecommunications functions, ensuring uptime and daily delivery of systems ranging from corporate voice functions to the global call center systems.
- Have a solid understanding of principles, practices and requirements of voice and contact center related technical project management in both technical & non-technical business environment - experience must include management of large, complex telecommunications, contact center, and IT infrastructure projects.
- Provide thought and engineering leadership on contact center architecture and multi-site call routing including demonstrated knowledge of carrier routing tools
- Establish and follow best practices for enterprise monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Install Cisco VoIP system components
- Implement VoIP upgrades and software patches as required
- Support and maintain corporate-wide Cisco VoIP Telephony environment
- Responsible tor installing and resolving issues related to Unity Voice Mail, Voice Mail Profiles/Templates and Auto Attendant.
- Work closely with remote technicians during turn-ups and moves.
- Provision orders to carriers for access and network services
- Make sure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to by the carriers
- Provide configuration and troubleshooting support for Switches, Routers, Cube routers, and SIP platforms.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or related professional experience
- CCNA / CCDA certification a plus
- Must have experience in planning, designing implementing and troubleshooting Cisco telecommunication platforms
- Must be knowledgeable in IP Networking, enterprise voice solutions, VoIP technology, IPsec, TDM Voice, VoIP CPE, Soft Switches, Session Border Controllers, Routers and Firewalls.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Cisco Unified Communications product suite including Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Must have 10 – 12 years experience with VoIP infrastructure
- Must have in depth understanding of architectures such as clustering and strong background and understanding of SIP and VOIP communications.
- Must provide team members with technical know-how and must investigate and provide improvements of Cisco IP Telephony environments
- Should be well versed with Cisco Unified Communication Manager provisioning. Must be able to enable specific features and services and install Cisco Unity Connection Administration.
- Must troubleshoot and configure Voice over IP and other services such as Extension Mobility, CTI, Hunt Groups, Soft Key Template, Phone button templates, and Voicemail.
- Must be proficient in LAN, WAN, Cisco IP routing and switching and create detailed documentation and deliver this to support personnel.
Working conditions/physical demands
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.