NOC Analyst I Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Network Monitoring Analyst is responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise monitoring systems and tools.
This individual will work with senior members of the IS team to collect monitoring requirements and deliver solutions utilizing the enterprise monitoring toolset. This role requires a proven ability to create monitoring dashboards and establish baseline metrics using products such as PRTG, Solarwinds, VMware, Struxureware, and OEM.
- Deliver monitoring solutions that utilize baseline metrics to anticipate and identify problems before users are impacted
- Integration of monitoring tools with ServiceNow application
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards to provide real-time system health monitoring
- Standardize and optimize enterprise-level infrastructure and application performance monitoring policies and operational best practices
- Build cooperative relationships between infrastructure, application and security teams with a focus on optimizing performance and minimizing disruptions
- Deploy and operate industry-leading Network, Application, Database and Compute Performance
- Monitoring, Planning and Configuration Management solutions
- Train and mentor operational support staff on all monitoring tools
- Provide ongoing support and maturation of monitoring tools to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the business
- Monitor hardware and software systems as needed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college is equal to one year of directly related experience and vice versa
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library certification is required
- Customarily has at least three or more years of demonstrated experience in a related field
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently when required
- Experience working with all levels of management and various customers
- Comfortable with communicating over the phone, through email and in person with various levels of professionals (i.e., doctors, administrators, and clients)
- Articulate in speaking and writing
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and effectively and demonstrate the ability to use listening skills effectively
- Follow up skills are a must
- Requires superior teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills required to deal politely, courteously and patiently with all personality types
- Experienced with working in fast-paced, dynamic, and high-energy environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.