Junior Corporate Recruiter Addison TX Full Time
The recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for different position types (i.e., PRN, part-time, full-time/direct hire, etc).
The recruiter will ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by self and the center colleagues by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Recruiting Lead.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
JOB RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years recruiting experience
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.