LMS Administrator (EX) -Hybrid in DFW
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is responsible for addressing the various activities performed within the Learning Management System. The role also supports daily reporting and projects in the HR Services Department. The administrator also provides assistance to multiple departments which includes, but is not limited to, Learning, Compensation, Analytics, Field Leadership and Compliance departments.
This position is not remote and will require that you work in-office 2-3 days per week.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if required.
*This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management*
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Correspond with business leaders and colleagues by responding to incoming emails to the Learning management Service Now platform
- Communicate learning compliance requirements with a wide variety of internal customers
- Execute user account/ access provisioning within the LMS environment, including handling user profiles/ roles and user accounts
- Provide technical support to users by analyzing multiple levels of information to resolve problems
- Partner with subject matter specialist and the Learning team to assist with course set up, also maintain course integrity by auditing, testing, and updating curricula regularly
- Run learning resources such as multimedia storage, course materials, backing, retrieving and set up processes. This includes setting up facilitated training resources
- Utilize the Learning management report wizard to run and assemble course data fields
- Support Learning designers and instructional technologists with system
- Work with end-users to provide functional expertise for coding issues and resolution by analyzing, researching, and implement accurate solutions
- Process required data reviews and research various personnel actions such as employee status changes, promotions, terminations, etc., to remain in compliance with various company regulations and state mandates
- Complete data entry for day-to-day routine maintenance activities and updates to colleagues’ records and create LMS case tracking
- Run LMS business related reports providing required information and serve as an information resource to leaders in the field
- Receive, respond to, and investigate employee and HR staff queries regarding various LMS related questions
- Identify and detail current and future processes in the Learning Management Department and build various attestations for HR and organization related compliance
- Assist in creation and management of the annual performance review process using the Learning Management system
- Lead Continuing Medical Education process and documentation as well as other projects and duties as the need arises
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Systems Administration, Educational Technology, Information Technology, Business Administration, Adult Education, etc.
Degree must be from an accredited college or university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field (e.g., Systems Administration, Educational Technology, Information Technology, Business Administration, Adult Education, etc.)
- In lieu of undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college equals one year of work experience and vice-versa
- Customarily has two years of experience as a Super User or Systems Administrator working with Learning Management Systems to include experience with system structure, functionality, and reporting capabilities
- Experience in Human Resources is preferred
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to manage completing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to demonstrate diplomacy and tact when communicating with others
- Familiarity with training methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and has attention to detail
- Analytical, Excellent written and oral communication