Jr Learning Project Manager Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Concentra is seeking a Learning Project Manager to be responsible for project managing learning solutions. The Learning Project Manager will be part of the Concentra Learning & Development team, partnering with the business to provide support and project management for learning initiatives.
They will be responsible for initiating, planning, monitoring and managing risks and issues related to delivering learning projects that support the success of Concentra business strategy. The Learning Project Manager supports Concentra’s leading business position by designing, planning, and executing innovative projects that drive the learning and development of colleagues in each dynamic business environment. The Learning Project Manager will anticipate constraints and properly allocate resources to produce high-performing results in a cost-effective manner. They will lead complex programs and multiple projects at one time.
Daily activities involve interaction with a wide variety of individuals within Concentra. The position should influence positive behavior in others by serving as a role model in critical areas of human interaction, teamwork and leadership. This position is expected to work effectively with all employees, i.e. management and frontline staff, to promote effective learning opportunities that support the achievement of organizational goals and to foster a work environment that demonstrates respect and understanding for diversity. They should have experience in learning data analytics, and will be expected to generate and analyze data for Learning Programs, projects and progress. The Learning Project Manager will also create summary reports for Learning leadership to manage and evaluate Learning processes and programs.
- Project manages the enterprise key learning initiatives.
- Solid knowledge of project management tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of project management process and practices.
- Understanding of learning and development methodologies and practices. Awareness of learning industry, trends and emerging standard methodology. Knowledge of adult learning theory and understanding of how adults acquire and use competencies.
- Presentation design, graphic and multi-media design. Ability to effectively integrate complex data into presentation form. Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word required.
- Data analysis and reporting capability, including ability to interpret data, and design reports,
- Learning Management System Support, including knowledge of corporate-wide learning management system, reporting, course enrollment, tracking & support.
- Creates various presentation decks using advanced desktop publishing applications
- Generate, analyze and communicate learning program metrics.
- Ability to effectively integrate complex data into presentation form. Intermediate PowerPoint, Excel, Word required.
- Provides Learning Program data analysis and reporting, including ability to interpret data, and design reports.
- Maintains and collects data to track and measure return on investment metrics for learning initiatives
- Lead meetings to collaborate with internal clients, SMEs and management team on Learning topics, including continual service improvements, quality assurance, and metrics used to improve team performance metrics
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Past experience and work-related project management may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Five years plus of work experience in a professional project management environment leading major programs and multiple projects.
- College degree and work experience in learning, human resources, or project management roles.
- 2 or more years of experience in learning analytics.
- Experience working with collecting and interpreting data for learning programs.
- Must have solid skills working with computers and especially with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Competent with Excel Pivot tables and PowerPoint to visually present data
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills with the ability to define problems (both technical and departmental), collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Proven working experience in writing and data analytics
- Proficient with use of project management tools and software/systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proven project management skills
- Kirkpatrick and Phillips levels of evaluation
- Proven track record of excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form collaborative relationships with staff, management and leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled at building cross-functional partnerships
- Skilled at negotiation, problem-solving, implementation and execution in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop communication strategy and standards.
- Ability to communicate with and provide feedback to leaders and associates.
- Skilled at articulating risks, issues, and trade-offs to operational leaders at all levels.
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects
- Competency – High energy, articulate, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, professional in appearance, confident with doctors, administrators and clients.
- Strong service mentality
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to use independent judgment
- Ability to interact and communicate with people in stressful situations
- Perform on tight deadlines with little supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans