Junior Recruiter Addison TX Full Time
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring plan from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires. This positon is based in our Addison, TX corporate office 2-3 days weekly and the ability to work remotely for the remainder of the work week.
Corporate Recruiter responsibilities include interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and fantastic communication skills. Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain people who contribute to our company’s growth.
Major duties and accountabilities:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, and advise them on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance.
- Conduct recruiting strategy meetings to set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the recruiting process.
- Network and build proven relationships with hiring managers by providing strategic direction and advice.
- Review internal and external candidate resumes and assess their qualifications and fit.
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
- Successfully sourcing candidates through referrals, dedicated efforts, research and networking. Must be able to design and execute a creative sourcing strategy to pipeline a diverse, high quality candidate pool.
- Lead candidate interview feedback sessions and provide follow up on interviews.
- Handle all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Meet department goals including project contributions.
What skills you will use:
- Prefer 2-4 years of full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to direct source candidates and implement effective sourcing strategies
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience recruiting for high-volume in a call center environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prefer 2-4 years recruiting experience
What we offer:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Work Remotely