Pharmaceutical Program Coordinator Addison TX Full Time
Responsible for providing support to key stakeholders to achieve a positive impact on quality of care rendered to the patients within the Novartis Program, in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations. Reports to GAN Program Center Support Team Manager.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibility will be to accurately and in a timely fashion input various data points and patient information into the Access system based on chart audits
The following duties and responsibilities are preferred:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience of Customer Service experience; preferred customer service experience with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Excellent customer service experience required.
- Good communication with polished telephone skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Above average organization skills.
- Strong typing and computer skills.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.