Concentra Customer Experience Manager (CEM) Addison TX Fulltime
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) will play a critical role in supporting the administrative functions and needs of the Strategic Account Managers and Key Account Managers and their interactions with Concentra’s valued customers. In this role, the CEM will process internal requests to accurately update strategic/key account data and will partner with multiple disciplines to resolve customer issues. Using a keen attention to detail, an efficient work pace, and a customer-focused approach, the Customer Experience Manager will support the growth and retention of Concentra’s largest customers.
- Manage a work queue of internal requests to update strategic and key accounts. Requests are generated by colleagues across multiple departments: sales, operations, IS, and marketing.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations to resolve issues and complete requests according to service level agreements.
- Receive inbound calls regarding account update requests and completes those updates quickly to avoid customer service delivery problems.
- Complete all pending account update requests by the close of the month to ensure proper billing and reimbursement.
- Responsible for the quality of data on assigned accounts. Must have an awareness of recommended account setup to achieve internal standards and accomplish customer needs.
- Ensure proper service delivery, reporting, and billing through correct account set up.
- Collaborate with multiple internal disciplines to identify and resolve the root cause of customer issues as they arise.
- Assist strategic/key account managers with customer location geomatching, reports generation, data aggregation, and other miscellaneous administrative needs.
- As needed, work with clinical colleagues to locate patient results and employer reports to ensure timely communication with customers.
- Employ critical thinking skills to uncover breaks in processes that impact the customer’s service delivery; work quickly to correct breaks and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in long-term projects to update complex or high volumes of customer data.
- Advise internal colleagues on Concentra processes, products, and outcome so they can better assist their customers.
- Has thorough interactions with customers to gauge their satisfaction with Concentra and to fully understand customer complaints and concerns.
- Record internal requests and customer conversations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Customer service or account management experience is preferred
- Ideal candidates will have at least 1-3 years’ experience using customer data applications or CRM platforms
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills which should include professionalism, impartiality, professional polish, and flexibility in thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive performance expectations
- Strong systems skills and comfortability with working with technology, customer data applications, and Excel
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to move between diverse tasks
- Demonstrated customer-focused approach, which includes courteous and respectful interactions with customers especially when handling customer complaints or objections
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and encourage others to do the same
Working conditions/physical demands
- Professional office environment
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Speaking on the phone for extended periods of time
- Must work well in fast-paced environment to meet aggressive performance expectations
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled