Local Account Support Team Leader Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Responsible for the support and development of an assigned team, to achieve a positive impact on the quality of customer service rendered to clients, in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, and procedures. Reports directly to the Local Account Support Manager.
Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Local Account Support Team Leader.
- Provides technical guidance/support on operational/process related issues for colleagues.
- First point of escalation if an issue arises with a customer, center personnel, or an account executive.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with Team Members, other teams within Customer Operations, Sales, Centers, CBO, and all levels of Leadership.
- Reviews daily, weekly team performance, and workload distribution across team with Leadership.
- Involved in the interview and hiring process of Colleagues (Final decisions made by the Manager and Director).
- Acts as a mentor and provides training to front line colleagues daily.
- Assures AST core processes adhere to national standards and is consistent in delivery.
- Provides coverage for colleagues that are on Paid Time Off or positional vacancies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides support to approximately 15 colleagues
- No budgetary responsibility
- Some college or equivalent experience required to obtain the skills normally acquired through the completion of a four year degree.
Job related experience
- Account management.
- 2+ years working on Account Support team.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Effective analyzing and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of worker’s compensation and clinical procedures/processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Above average organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and strong drive to exceed client expectations.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Ability to work in an office environment and sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to spend time standing at colleague’s desk for extended periods of time
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled