Customer Advocacy Representative Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Customer Advocacy Representative is responsible for managing the intake, management and resolution of issues and questions reported by Concentra customers and internal colleagues. Leveraging an internal customer issue reporting system, the Customer Advocacy Representative telephonically contacts customers to answer questions and resolve issues in support of an exceptional customer experience.
Common customer needs requiring attention include such things as billing questions, inquiries about medical records and test results, and assistance with Concentra's customer portal and account set up. Adequate resolution of customer needs requires coordination across many internal departments and the effective use of Concentra's expansive suite of multiple customer applications.
The Customer Advocacy Representative should have impeccable customer service skills that align with Concentra's Orange Book values. This includes maintaining a professional composure when managing high-stakes conversations. At all times, the Customer Advocacy Representative will serve as an advocate for the customer and aid in their use of Concentra's products and services.
- Manage a queue of customer issue tickets reported by internal Concentra colleagues and work efficiently to ensure satisfactory resolution service level agreements
- Receive and respond to inbound phone calls from Concentra customers who have questions or concerns
- Maintain an accurate log of customer issues; this includes categorizing the issues and supplying a root cause analysis
- Analyze complex account data and practice critical thinking skills to uncover errors in account data that lead to service delivery problems and/or billing issues. Once identified, take steps to resolve the issue.
- Evaluate customer data across multiple disparate systems and connect the dots to ensure complete issue resolution and future issue prevention
- Accurately update customer account information and data in the Centralized Customer Management (CCM) database
- Engage in through interactions with customers to gauge overall satisfaction with Concentra
- As a subject matter expert, advise customers on Concentra processes, products and outcomes
- Partner with the local clinic, the sales and payor departments, and with the billing office management team to address and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Record interactions with customers in Microsoft Dynamics system (a CRM system)
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college courses in Business Administration or in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Customarily has at least two years of experience in telephonic account management or customer service or clinical practice experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience in occupational health care or workers' compensation preferred
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically with telephonic communication
- Ability to analyze complex customer data to determine the root cause and make the appropriate corrections
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism when addressing customer complaints and working with internal colleagues toward a resolution
- Strategic thinking skills/critical thinking skills to understand a 360-degree view of customers and define the root cause of customer issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remaining calm
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Concentra core competencies of service mentality, attention to detail, sense of urgency, initiative and flexibility
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans