Manager, Account Support
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
o A healing focus
o A selfless heart
o A tireless resolve
Manage, develop, and maintain business relationships in two areas; Local Account Support and Consumer Services. With over 200K employers, the Local Account Support Team supports Concentra’s Operations, Sales, and client base with new account creation, existing account maintenance/management and maintaining acceptable levels of client suspense transactions/revenue in key operating systems. The Consumer Services Team is responsible for ensuring our customers are supported if they need assistance with our portal, travel health, or their visit to one of our medical centers across multiple states.
This position is solely responsible for managing the teams and building relationship with employers, patients, and stakeholders to build the business.
• Hire, train and hold accountable all team members to meet expectations.
• Build and cultivate a collaborative team environment.
• Maintains, leverages relationships and works collaboratively with Operations, Sales, and Central Billing Offices across the enterprise to ensure appropriate support and work flows to foster a collaborative environment.
• Participate in meetings/calls to manage accounts, processes, and system enhancements, both internally and externally.
• Oversee and manage the implementation of new accounts and maintain the relationship and maintenance for these accounts.
• Monitors key metrics to achieve operational consistencies.
• Ensures staffing optimization and holds staff accountable to impact workflow.
• Assists Supervisor/Team Lead in assessing processes and work flows to continuously improve.
• Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle within the business unit including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation, mentoring/development, engagement, retention, performance management and succession planning.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
• Develops and executes action plans to address gaps in performance and growth to achieve targets.
• Plans and executes strategies and business processes within the business unit.This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Direct reports: AST Supervisor
• Indirect reports: Suspense Administrators, Consumer Services Team Leads
• Budget responsibility: Yes
• BS or BA degree in Business, Management, Operations, Customer Services, or in a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience and education
• In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college is equal to one year of directly related work experience and vice versa
• Customarily has at least three years of direct leadership/management, customer service experience
• Occupational health and/or healthvcare experience a plus
• Computer experience with Microsofte Office/Microsoft Products
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
• Welcoming, Respectful and Skillful
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsofte Office/Microsoft Products, CRM and CCM
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
• Superior skills interacting with clients and senior level management group
• Decision making, problem-solving and analytical capabilities
• Organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Possess excellent and effective organizational, project management, time management, and verbal and written communication skills – externally and internally
• Attention to detail and drive to exceed client expectation
• Excellent telephone and personal etiquette
• Tactful and diplomatic communication style
• Warm, positive, energetic, and outstanding professional demeanor
• Working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel recruitment, selection, coaching and other aspects of performance management
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
• Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively Strong background in IT operational, help desk, and product support management