Facilities Coordinator Addison TX Full Time
This position will be responsible and accountable for all, maintenance, and project management related actions in support of Valor Healthcare CBOC (Veteran’s Administration) medical clinics. These responsibilities will include supporting RFPs from the VA, The position will have oversight and maintain the maintenance program for current and future CBOC’s. This position will have oversight and management responsibilities of the ordering, and facilitating the installation of all FFE for new and current CBOC’s. The position will collaborate very closely with CBOC Director of Facilities & Real Estate, operations, Finance, IT and legal teams; as well with the Concentra Real Estate and Facilities & Construction teams; for “cradle to grave” contract, facility maintenance, FFE for CBOC’s and overall administration oversight of those programs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Provide leadership for all supplier requirements/interactions required in order to support VA CBOC RFPs to include FFE pricing for proposals. Support and lead process improvement opportunities.
- Manage facility maintenance program for all CBOC facilities to include coordination of work to completion, tracking and reporting of all maintenance activities.
- Source/direct the signage vendor, handle general and contractor invoicing and job costing as well as property management requests and the CER process.
- Support Operations in defining and responding to VA requirements as they relate to real estate and facilities requirements.
- Support the universe of actions required to support diversity requirements.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders/management across the Concentra enterprise, as well as outside vendors.
- Must function as the forward-thinking subject matter expert on all CBOC related supplier issues, and work effectively in Concentra’s collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related area of concentration
- Masters degree desirable.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
This position prefers candidates with project management experience. Experience with the VA contracting process as related to RFP’s would be particularly advantageous.
- Excellent leadership skills; demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate with ad-hoc teams.
- Healthcare experience is desirable but not required.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fully understands service contract RFP and award process.
- Ability to independently interact with and guide outside vendors.
- Strong presentation/public speaking ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, decision making and planning skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully operate in a multi-task, high energy environment.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.