This position will support CBOC leadership in the identification of field and corporate supplier product and service needs, and locating operational and financially viable solutions. Once the necessary supplier relationships and agreements are in place, ensure that the suppliers are held responsible and accountable for their contractual peformance. This position will also act as the primary contact with suppliers in the resolution of operational and financial issues; including the invoicing and payment processes. Additional responsibilities include interacting with and supporting internal clientele in all levels of the organization in the resolution of all supplier related issues. This position will also maintain ongoing operating metrics and reporting for an identified subset of Valor Healthcare suppliers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- Provide leadership for all assigned supplier requirements/interactions. Identify, support and lead process improvement opportunities.
- Support Operations in defining their specific needs and requirement for new and evolving products and services.
- Support CBOC leadership in negotiating favorable supplier agreements as required; benchmark performance, evaluate for continued cost/quality improvement.
- Support the universe of actions required to support Valor's Small Business/Diversity requirements.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders/management across the Concentra enterprise, as well as outside vendors.
- Maintain an active Small Business program including outreach, monitoring and reporting to Federal Agencies to meet Small Business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related area of concentration.
- Strong general financial and business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills.
This position requires 3 – 5 years of procurement related experience.
- Excellent leadership skills; demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate.
- Healthcare experience is desirable but not required.
- Excellent analytical skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Has a general understanding of the procurement process and critical contractual elements.
- Ability to independently interact with and guide outside vendors.
- Strong presentation/public speaking ability; strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, decision making and planning skills.
- Ability to successfully operate in a multi-task, high energy environment.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to include Service Contract Act and Small Business.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.