Outcomes Analyst II Addison TX Full Time
The Senior/Technical Outcomes Analyst position will support the reporting and analytical responsibilities of the Clinical Analytics group. Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of employer and clinician reporting and analyses, from determining data acquisition, query and manipulation to final reporting and comprehensive analysis of results, trends and outcomes. Additionally, analyst will also be accountable for working with technology to access and create reporting from Enterprise Data Warehouse using reporting and analytical tools. Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate client or clinician utilization, practice patterns, trends and outliers.
- Identify opportunities for analyses as related to trends, clinician practice behaviors or diagnosis or any other analyses lending insight to practice patterns or variation in outcomes statistics.
- Provide recommendations on findings to assist management in operational or strategic decision-making process.
- Provide top client outcomes presentations to support stewardship efforts.
- Generate validation studies from external claims data to support Concentra’s Value Proposition.
- Recommend and implement strategic reporting initiatives and technical plans to support department external data initiative. This would include assessment and profiling of current data and implementing a solution for reporting and analyses and defining infrastructure to manage and access a large data warehouse environment.
- Work within EDW using MicroStrategy tool to create reports and analyses
- All other ad-hoc projects and responsibilities, as needed.
- All levels of management, Medical Directors and Clinical Personnel
- Bachelor Degree (Graduate Degree a plus)
- 5+ years analytical and technical experience (Healthcare related a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good database experience to manipulate large data sets for analyses, in addition to ability to recommend and implement strategic technical plans and initiatives and provide solutions to streamline technical efficiencies (applied experience with MS-SQL , Access, SPSS or comparable database tools and SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic or comparable database language)
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible when priorities are re-assessed
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.