Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
This position will be responsible and accountable for all procurement, maintenance, and project management related actions in support of Valor medical clinics. These responsibilities will include supporting RFP’s from the VA, competitively engaging the supplier base in support of such RFPs; and providing oversight and leadership for the associated post award reporting and audit requirements. The position will have oversight and maintain the maintenance program for current and future CBOC’s. This position will have oversight and management responsibilities of the ordering, and facilitating the installation of all FFE for new and current CBOC’s. The position will collaborate very closely with CBOC Director of Facilities & Real Estate, Director of Operations, Director of Contracts, Finance, IT and Legal teams; as well with the Valor Real Estate and Facilities & Construction teams; for “cradle to grave” contract, facility maintenance, FFE for CBOC’s and overall administration oversight of those programs. This position will guide the creation and maintenance of the necessary processes and tools to ensure all procurement activities remain complaint at all times with all applicable pre and post award government contract requirements. This position must fully understand the obligations of commercial contracting under the FAR; and a working knowledge of the Veterans Administration would be of significant benefit.
- Management: Provide leadership for all supplier requirements/interactions required in order to support VA CBOC RFP’s to include FFE pricing for proposals. Support and lead process improvement opportunities.
- Manage facility maintenance program for all CBOC facilities to include coordination of work to completion, tracking and reporting of all maintenance activities.
- Source/direct the signage vendor, handle general and contractor invoicing and job costing as well as property management requests and the CER process.
- Support Operations in defining and responding to VA requirements as they relate to real estate and facilities requirements.
- Negotiate favorable vendor agreements as required; benchmark performance, evaluate for compliance and continued cost/quality improvement. Implement corrective action as required.
- Must function as the forward-thinking subject matter expert on all CBOC related supplier issues, and work effectively in Valor’s collaborative environment.
- Serve as the prime Valor Procurement interface in supporting/responding to all post award government reporting and/or audits.
- Serves as Small Business Liaison Officer. Develop relationships with small businesses and gather information and an understanding on how needs can be addressed in relation to working within our contractual obligations. Identifies needs and business opportunities to better utilize small businesses/veteran owned businesses. Answers business enquiries, follows up provision of information requests, complaints or identified problems promptly and accurately. Maintains ongoing communications with small businesses. Makes reasoned outcome oriented decisions on sometimes complex issues that balance the needs of different stakeholders. Analyzes situations and information, makes suitable recommendations and take appropriate actions. Provides advice and support to existing and potential organizers, contractors, the government and external committees.
- Customer Service: Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external).
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders/management across the Concentra enterprise, as well as outside vendors.
- Strategic Initiatives: Embrace and support new initiatives, whether clinical or operational.
- Excellent leadership skills; demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate with ad-hoc teams.
- Healthcare experience is desirable but not required.
- Minimum five years experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Federal Government Contracts.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fully understand service contract RFP and award process.
- Ability to independently interact with and guide outside vendors.
- Strong presentation/public speaking ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, decision making and planning skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully operate in a multi-task, high energy environment.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.