The Outcomes Analyst position will report to the Manager of Patient Retention, and will support the sales/marketing reporting and analytical responsibilities of the Outreach and Retention team. Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of reporting from data entry, data quality assurance, report generation, distribution and analysis of utilization statistics, trends and outcomes. The Outcomes Analyst will also generate, maintain outbound call lists, as well as report progress on those lists, in accordance with the company’s growth and retention strategies.
- Enrollment Growth: Participate in the clinic’s outreach events to help support the clinic’s enrollment initiatives.
- Generate bi-weekly and monthly ad-hoc and quarterly utilization and enrollment reports to support Outreach and Retention Team, Regional Directors, Clinic Operations Directors and Providers.
- Generates weekly scheduling access report.
- Identifies trends and relationships between monthly enrollment reports, access, and scheduling practices and provides report to Manager of Patient Retention.
- Data-entry in a variety of general systems.
- Scrub mail and call lists for accuracy and eligibility using VA systems.
- Update and post reports/meeting notes to Concentra SharePoint site.
- Net Promoter Scores:
- Collection and data entry of completed customer satisfaction survey results, validation of submitted surveys and monthly reporting.
- Maintains a current list of providers and generates survey forms for each provider monthly.
- Reviews monthly Net Promoter Score survey results and identifies trends and relationships in scores for clinics and providers. Notifies Manager of Patient Retention when clinics to do not meet minimum program requirements or scores.
- Save & Recapture: Support patient enrollment and retention in appointments, follow-up visits or nurse visits.
- Generate and maintain weekly outbound call lists in accordance with company’s Retention strategy, and provide ad-hoc weekly reports using Microsoft Excel.
- All other ad-hoc responsibilities, as needed, in support of the Outreach and Retention team, including but not limited to: administrative assistance with promotional and outreach events.
- Acts as back up to Manager of Patient Retention in absence.
- Customer Service: Must provide excellent customer service to each colleague, veteran and VA partner, both in person and over the phone.
- Establish and maintain a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service. Offers guidance to outbound callers for making effective outbound calls in accordance with Outreach and Retention strategies.
- Identifies trends in patient concerns/complaints based on call list comments and notifies Manager of Patient Retention.
- Compliance: Fulfill compliance requirements of the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Joint Commission (JC), Environment of Care (EOC) oversight, lab compliance and other related items.
- Compliance with VA annual Privacy & Information Security Awareness training as required by VA customers, as well as any other VA requirements. Maintain access to systems by logging in within required timeframe.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of VA primary care scheduling practices, CBOC scheduling practices, and be able to identify opportunities for improvement to scheduling access and efficiency.
- Clinical Outcomes: Remain focused on achieving excellent clinical outcomes through data input accuracy and within the specified VA guidelines.
- Monitors productivity of CBOC outbound calls and quality assurance. Makes control outbound calls for quality assurance.
- Strategic Initiatives: Embrace and support new initiatives, whether clinical or operational.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education
- Excellent computer skills required, especially Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database experience/knowledge a plus
- VA experience a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible when priorities are re-assessed
- Demonstrated high quality customer service & organization skills
- Quality Assurance or Auditing experience a plus
- Works independently to complete assignments.
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.