The Outcomes Coordinator position will report to the Manager of Patient Retention, and will support the sales/marketing reporting and analytical responsibilities of the Outreach and Retention team.
- data entry
- data quality assurance
- report generation & distribution
- analysis of utilization statistics, trends, & outcomes
- generate, maintain outbound call lists
- Process Improvement
- Customer Service
* Establish and maintain a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education
- Excellent computer skills required, especially Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database experience/knowledge a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible when priorities are re-assessed
- Demonstrated high quality customer service & organization skills
- Quality Assurance or Auditing experience a plus
- Works independently to complete assignments.
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor
- VA experience a plus
- Compliance with VA annual Privacy & Information Security Awareness training as required by VA customers, as well as any other VA requirements. Maintain access to systems by logging in within required timeframe.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.