Concentra is looking for a Content Writer with the ability to write and edit content for a wide range of marketing communications. The successful candidate will be an extremely talented, passionate and detailed Writer who will aid in the planning, development, generation and implementation of content for all media with a focus on digital. Web, experiential thinking, coupled with an ability to dive into details to transform technical subject matter into humanly relevant messages that resonate with, engage and educate a variety of audiences. Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to print and online articles, newsletters, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers, case studies, blog posts, Web site content and more.
- Draft landing page copy as well as supporting email and social copy to drive demand for content initiative.
- Collaborate with design, digital and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans
- Interview subject matter experts on a variety of topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling
- Think strategically and participate in creative concepting in a wide range of media, beyond the "what is" into the realm of "what can be"
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of client needs, the customer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities
- Exceptional writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and communication skills and great attention to detail
- Solid understanding of technical writing and the B2B market
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a demanding, deadline-oriented environment, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or English
- 2+ years writing experience, with samples of work product as proof
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.