From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Manage, develop, and maintain business relationships in three areas; Lab/TPA clients, Strategic/Key Employers and eScreen accounts. There are more than 246 National Lab/TPA clients and over 5,000 Strategic/Key Employers. Lab/TPA and Strategic/Key Employer teams are responsible for maintaining and growing revenue by adding/building new customer accounts. The national Lab/TPA accounts generate an estimated $51 million in revenue. The National Employer accounts generate an estimated $200 million in revenue. Each National Lab/TPA Account Manager handles 16-35 national Lab/TPA accounts and each Strategic/Key Account Manager handles 20-100 Parent Accounts. The eScreen team is responsible for maintaining house drug screen accounts and setting up new Random programs. This position is solely responsible for managing the teams and building relationship with employers, labs, and TPA to build the business. Position reports to the VP of Customer Operations.
Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a National Accounts/ Labs/TPAs Support Manager.
- Hire, train and hold accountable all team members to meet expectations
- Build and cultivate a collaborative team environment.
- Maintains, leverages relationships and works collaboratively with Operations, Sales, and Central Billing Offices across the enterprise to ensure appropriate support and work flows to foster a collaborative environment.
- Participate in meetings/calls to manage accounts, processes, and system enhancements, both internally and externally.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of new accounts and maintain the relationship and maintenance for these accounts.
- Monitors key metrics to achieve operational consistencies
- Ensures staffing optimization and holds staff accountable to impact workflow.
- Assists Supervisor/Team Lead in assessing processes and work flows to continuously improve.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle within the business unit including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation, mentoring/development, engagement, retention, performance management and succession planning.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Develops and executes action plans to address gaps in performance and growth to achieve targets.
- Plans and executes strategies and business processes within the business unit.
- Direct reports: varies
- No budgetary responsibility
- Use Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool to manage queues and workload
- Superior skills interacting with clients and senior level management group
- Decision making, problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills – externally and internally
- Attention to detail and drive to exceed client expectation
- Welcoming, Respectful and Skillful
- Excellent telephone and personal etiquette
- Warm, positive, energetic demeanor
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic communication style
- Outstanding professional demeanor
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel recruitment, selection, coaching and other aspects of performance management
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
Working conditions/physical demands
· Fast paced environment requiring quick problem-solving for urgent issues.
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business/operations/customer service or related field preferred.
Job related experience
- 3-5 years of direct leadership/ management, customer service operations experience
- Occupational health and/or healthcare experience a plus.
- Computer experience w/Microsoft Office/Microsoft Products.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled