Builds teams focused on service delivery and driving key business metrics. Responsible for leading the operations of the Account Support (AST) Group by implementing and executing upon tactical and strategic Company vision. This includes suspense, account update, Lab/TPA, eCCF and phone teams supporting sales, operations, and CBOs. Partners with departments across Concentra to ensure the AST Group is meeting the needs of patients, centers, and various departments by providing quality and timely customer service support. Reports to the VP of Customer Operations.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by providing customer focused leadership of the AST team and by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors key metrics to achieve operational consistencies:
- Ensures staffing optimization and holds staff accountable to impact workflow.
- Assists Managers and Supervisors in assessing processes and work flows to continuously improve.
- Maintains, leverages relationships and works collaboratively with Operations, Sales, and Central Billing Offices across the enterprise to ensure appropriate support and work flows to foster a collaborative environment.
- Mentors and coaches leaders regarding business metrics.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle within the business unit including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation, mentoring/development, engagement, retention, performance management and succession planning.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Develops and executes action plans to address gaps in performance and growth to achieve targets.
- Plans and executes strategies and business processes within the business unit.
- Responsible for designing/operationalizing account support for SOP/workflows for New Accounts, Updates, Suspense.
- Design and manage customer service phone team providing internal and external support:
- Set and manage to key service levels
- Design/execute/manage Quality Assurance program
- Track/Report activity
- High level strategies focused on exploring ways to leverage across organization
- Continuous process improvement ensuring team is optimally sized and operationally efficient.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Direct reports: varies
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business/operations/customer service or related field.
- 3-5 years of direct leadership/ management, customer service operations experience
- occupational health and/or healthcare experience a plus.
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving all aspects of defined service standards
- Excellent telephone and personal etiquette
- Warm, positive, energetic demeanor
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic communication style
- Outstanding professional demeanor
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel recruitment, selection, coaching and other aspects of performance management
- Effective performance assessment skills
- Continued focus on self-development
- Proficient in computer applications such as Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- Ability to resolve colleague, client and patient issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Arithmetic knowledge and its application
- Outstanding problem solutions and critical thinking skills
Working conditions/physical demands
- Administrative environment
- Fast paced environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.