Windows Systems Analyst Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The individual contributor will be be focused primarily on the support of Concentra’s windows environment. Additionally, the Wintel Analyst will provide technical guidance and oversight for mission-critical Application, Core Infrastructure, Citrix, Exchange and Virtualization projects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Responsible for and maintaining windows servers, including building and patching
- Building, installing, configuring, monitoring, servers and virtual machine in VMware Vcenter infrastructure.
- Knowledge of VMware Vcenter product suite
- Provide detailed documentation and KB articles to solution center support.
- Able to work on an On-Call rotation responding to alerts within the defined SLA
- Complete projects and task as assigned
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting technologies
- Knowledge of Windows 2008 / 2012 / 2016 server
- Enterprise level Active Directory and Group Policy design
- Citrix 6.5 / 7.1 Administration
- Knowledge with DNS, WINS and Windows networking protocols.
- Demonstrable experience automating complex tasks
- Understanding of Windows Internals and system level debugging
- Microsoft Lync and outlook 2010 / 2013 support
- TCP/IP and Internetworking architecture
- ITIL and SDLC Certifications a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent is required. Certifications in the field are welcomed.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.