Software Development Analyst I Addison TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Software Development Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. They are responsible for delivering quality customer service, as well as, incorporating and adhering to requirements defined by Concentra technology standards. The Analyst I’s are responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. Software Development Analyst I’s work under the supervision of the Manager, Software Development.
- Responsible for developing software tasks in accordance with Information System standards and methodologies.
- Documents and analyzes the requirements for small to medium applications.
- Supports core applications with minimal supervision.
- Participates in projects under the supervision of more senior analysts.
- Mentors more junior specialists in the functional and technical support of core applications.
- Resolves incidents with minimal supervision.
- Participates in relevant information sharing.
- Helps build team spirit by assisting other staff members and customers served.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing environment and recommend cost efficient techniques.
- Support the mission and direction of Concentra, both within the Information Services department and throughout the corporation.
- Ensure all changes comply with change management policies and procedures.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software development technologies and environments.
- Work with end users and other Information Services staff to develop criteria for specific phases of assigned projects, and ensure proper testing of all developed solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years as a Microsoft .Net Developer
- Well versed with Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5+ (C#)
- Able to build upon APIs through managed libraries or web resources
- Experience with front-end web development technologies
- CSS (LESS, SASS)
- Experience in development of Microsoft SQL Server 2005+ SSRS and SSIS
- Experience with the common web development technologies
- SOAP and REST web services
- Development experience with Sitecore CMS 6.5+ preferred, but not required
- Requires strong teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience.
- PC Hardware and peripheral experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft or Java productivity applications.
- Knowledge of browser-based technology.
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows and OS X/iOS.
Working conditions/physical demands
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.