From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and onsite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
At Concentra, the Support Specialist is responsible for delivering quality customer service by providing a single point of contact to report problems, make inquiries, and assist whenever possible in the resolution of issues reported. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring that all support interactions are answered and resolved. They also are to escalate any unresolved issues in a timely manner for resolution. The Support Specialist I is challenged with handling the interaction with users and their issues in a courteous, patient, informative and timely manner in order to ensure a superior level of customer service. It is important for the specialist to understand and engage the proper rules for problem resolution and escalation.
Activities of this role include:
- Handle daily support requests received through support meeting established goals set for Availability surrounding Calls, Chats and Self Service Incidents reported.
- Provide first level assessment, support and resolution of issues meeting first call resolution goals on Tier 1 support functions.
- Collect appropriate and accurate information following documented call management processes including logging, follow up, updating and closing of incidents.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support as needed
- Maintain current and accurate data throughout the lifecycle of a ticket
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and continual focus on secure information management
- Consistently demonstrate a professional, pleasant and cheerful demeanor to our Customers.
- Responsible for reporting to and completing work at assigned times
- When working schedules where NOC tasks exist, cover NOC tasks as assigned.
- Administer the daily processing activities and requirements of production systems as assigned. Addressing issues, and escalating as necessary.
- Utilize and contribute feedback to support Knowledgebase.
- Demonstrate proficiency in support of but is not limited to, computer or peripheral hardware and software, network connectivity issues, as well as any systems in use.
- Review outstanding issues on a daily basis to assure that troubleshooting and resolutions are current.
- Recognize any problem, hardware or software that may have ramifications enterprise-wide; strategize and define remediation plan with management and execute accordingly.
- Participate in relevant information-sharing activities.
- Help build team spirit by assisting other staff members and promoting a positive workplace.
- Support the mission and direction of Concentra, both within the Information Services department and throughout the corporation.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing environment and recommend cost efficient techniques.
- Recognize potential areas where policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion. Submit recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure all changes comply with change management policies and procedures.
- Complete any activities, tasks, and projects assigned.
- High School diploma
- Two to four year post high school degree or equivalent education and experience
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience preferred.
- PC Hardware and peripheral experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft productivity applications.
- Knowledge of browser-based technology.
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows and OS X/iOS.
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Able to work with minimal direction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent listening skills attention to detail.
- Ability to think outside the box.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.