Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized acute and post-acute care. Its network of nearly 42,000 employees operates or supports more than 110 hospitals specializing in long-term acute care, 20 medical rehabilitation hospitals, and more than 1,500 outpatient clinics offering physical and occupational therapy. In addition, Select Medical offers contract therapy services at nearly 500 locations. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit selectmedical.com
The Sr. Business Analyst performs daily task management and support for projects related to the implementation and integration of enterprise applications in association with the Human Resources department. This position is responsible for defining and executing project plans, defining requirements, documenting corporate system processes and procedures and supporting corporate users in day-to-day operations. Development activities may include system upgrades, application updates, and programming/configuration changes. The Sr. Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the user community, vendors, and internal support teams. This position must be able to communicate effectively with other IS resources dedicated to supporting systems development issues and projects. The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for delivering a high quality of customer service and will report to the Director, IS Shared Services.
As a consultant and mentor in the department, the Sr. Business Analyst will provide direction to Business Analysts and Business Specialists on best practices for the completion of tasks. Often, the Sr. Implementation Analysts will be assigned to more complex and larger projects and will be required to interact with more senior business contacts.
- Responsible for ensuring successful integration and/or implementation of enterprise applications.
- Define and document requirements for corporate system processes and procedures.
- Define and execute project plans
- Gather information from other project team members as necessary and report/conduct status meetings and provide documentation on the tasks and issues on a regular basis to project stakeholders.
- Complete system upgrades, application updates, and programming/configuration changes, as needed
- Support corporate users in day-to-day operations, as needed
- Creation of training and user manuals.
- Conduct user training sessions when required.
- Develop reports, upon request, utilizing various report-writing tools in all applications.
- Act as a key contact for all support questions during project implementations and provide secondary support, once implementation is complete.
- BS or BA degree in Business Systems or Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- 8 years of information systems experience
- Functional knowledge and hands-on configuration experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus. Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand preferred.
- ERP systems experience, particularly Oracle EBS is a plus.
- Experience with Kronos iSeries Timekeeper and/or Kronos Workforce Central are a plus.
- Experience with Scrum Agile project management methodologies is a plus.
- Project Management/Lead experience is preferred
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong experience with database management systems.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Select Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.