From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The IT Asset Management Inventory Analyst will be primarily responsible for ensuring the continuous compliance of all company IT assets and from all perspectives; this includes, but may not be limited to: with tracking the physical receipt and deployment or redeployment of both new and existing hardware/software assets, monitoring transactional activity as it relates to IT assets being moved/transferred, reassigned and/or decommissioned and properly disposed of in the IT Asset Management database. This role will also have an active level of involvement in ensuring the continual enforcement of all IT Asset Management processes/procedures and governing IT Asset Management policies.
The IT Asset Management Inventory Analyst will be responsible for supplying and managing materials, including workstations, parts and components, and other, general computer peripherals, as well as for working closely with new and existing IT vendors.
- Manage and maintain parts inventory. Review supply/demand patterns, manage stock and inventory turnover to establish and maintain adequate inventory levels and minimize holding costs; make purchasing decisions for inventory replenishment.
- Receive, examine goods shipped and verify completeness of orders, as well as reconcile against packing slip, vendor invoices, credit card statements, and other documents.
- Prepare materials, parts and goods for delivery to the Tech Support group and/or for direct shipment to the end-user or destination.
- Load and unload inventory onto bins, racks and inventory storage shelving. Manage the marking or tagging of items received for identification purposes to properly stock inventory.
- Coordinate warranty repairs directly with the OEM’s for all warranty covered equipment; also assist in coordinating equipment recycling (internally/externally), as well as assisting the rollout support operation group in coordinating cabling, equipment ordering and installation for both new and existing sites.
- Actively monitor, manage, and research/respond to requests and general support related inquiries that come into the IT Asset Management shared email inbox; same requirement applies to tickets from the ticketing system (CA Service Desk).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including, but not limited to: assisting the IT Roll-out Operations and Support group with reviewing floor plans for new and existing clinical sites, identifying, sourcing and procuring IT hardware/equipment; working with vendor partners on coordinating cabling and/or installation of hardware/equipment for new and existing clinical sites.
- Actively monitor, manage, research and respond to requests and general support related inquires that get filtered through the IT Asset Management group; same expectation and requirement applies to tickets from the Help Desk ticketing system.
- Conduct regular inventory audits of primary stock items, i, also conduct biweekly physical inventory counts for all parts/peripheral items. Ensure that any inventory discrepancies are properly documented, researched and reconciled (in a timely manner), also make sure that the inventory records are kept current and are available for review in real-time through the use of the IT Asset Management database.
This position requires the candidate to have the extensive knowledge, experience, skills, and aptitude to excel in each of these functions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with inventory management systems.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Specialized training/certification courses related to materials management, inventory control and/or OSHA requirements is preferred
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.